What Does the Podcaster’s Coach Do?
The Podcaster’s Coach works with fellow Podcasters to explore and solve life issues and difficulties when podcast creation is a central interest of the individual's life.
Podcasting is a growing creative digitized medium, and a potential full time career. Many have developed a growing interest in moving away from their current careers, and instead, move toward a full time career or business, in podcasting.
Building a Podcast can be one of the most enjoyable experiences in life. Outside demands, self limiting beliefs, and time constraints can appear, stop you in your tracks, or delay your dream of expressing yourself, in your very own new podcast.
What You Should Know About Coaching
Coaching is performed with a high level of integrity and professionalism. Coaching is not Consulting, nor is it Therapy. The Coach is always mindful and respectful of the Client’s needs, ideals, thoughts and belief systems. Coaching is a trust-based relationship where the Coach listens, communicates effectively, asks meaningful questions, and provides helpful feedback. Most importantly, unlike consulting, the Coach does not give advice. It’s about the Client’s dreams, desires, aspirations, and goals. The Coach is there to support, motivate, and encourage the coachee to climb to higher levels and grasp for a greater potential.
Is Coaching For You?
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- You can't get started.
- You can't find the time to start.
- The stress of life is effecting your podcast.
- Goal setting has been a problem.
- Challenged to meet your own expectations.
- You are not meeting the expectations of the podcast market.
- Self-doubt about your abilities.
- You need help wrapping up other projects before you can start your podcast.
- Your full time job robs you of all energy.
- You have hit a creative roadblock or wall.
- Life is a little out of balance and you need to get back on track.
Take the Free Assessment
Are You Coach-able?
Is this the right time for you to enter coaching and benefit from the coaching process?
Sample Podcaster's Coaching Topics List
- The Co-Creative Coaching Relationship Begins
- Create Life Balance to Successfully Podcast
- Your Dreams and Goals
- Your Podcast Drivers
- Values and Desired Outcomes
- Structure to Free up your Time
- Clean up your Messes
- Overcoming Technology Fear
- Planning Your Launch
- Building Confidence
- Overcoming Obstacles