Suspicion and Anxiety – Uselessness Mind Actions
Oh, and don’t forget jumping to conclusions….
Welcome to the latest podcast about suspicion and anxiety. Overall, negative topics, but things we can work on overcoming.
- The Cambridge Dictionary says – suspicion noun (FEELING) a belief or idea that something may be true, (BELIEF IN SOMEONE’S GUILT), (DOUBT OR LACK OF TRUST)
- The dictionary calls it a noun, but to me it seems to be a verb since you are taking action with your mind.
- Suspicion and anxiety are closely related, I think.
- Attachment to our ego, and who we think we are, can really work against us.
- Do you wish to be static/fixed or do you wish to be dynamic….flexible….growing?
- Everything depends on you – how you choose to live in the world.
- How much do you practice, if any? After that, reflect if it’s something you want to practice.
Have a great day!