Spiritual Practice and Knowledge
Alexander discusses his Spiritual Practice and Knowledge and a brief snapshot of his journey. This is absolutely, one of the best tools for happiness.
- When I started a spiritual life, I was super re-charged.
- I made a mind shift and started to see the world a lot differently.
- A practice is not immune to the ups and downs of life.
- I realized that I was spending too much time on my spiritual practice and my family was calling out.
- It became a negative thing.
- My mind loved that part – attaching to negativity.
- It took me a long time to sort out of my journey
- These tools are very valuable and they are time tested.
- These days my practice is very very easy.
- I keep open to new ideas that might conflict with what I believe.