Marketing yourself is something that you are doing everyday. You could be building a friendship network, hunting for a new job, or selling your products or services.
Here’s a quick recap:
- You meet people for the first time in a social environment, you are marketing yourself as a nice kind person, open, and trustworthy.
- Let’s say you are a job hunter, you are marketing.
- And of course, if you are an entrepreneur, you are selling yourself and your business products or services.
- The art of persuasion is involved with all three.
- You ask questions to people to learn about them and their challenges.
- Listening is incredible powerful when it comes to marketing.
- People like to talk, people want to be understood, and when people know that you are listening, it develops trust, and trust builds influence.
- I don’t know if people still think negatively about sales, but I sure don’t.
- Sales people are very good communicators, and quite frankly, their pretty entertaining.
- We based on need, wants, and desire.
- The buyer has the ultimate choice in the process.
- The buyer is your next boyfriend or girlfriend, The buyer is your future employer, and the buyer is the one that gives you money for the thing that they want from you.