Focus Primarily On What You Love To Do
The short lesson I learned when when I did not focus primarily on what I love, rather the secondary things I disliked.
- I took a week off from the podcast and it was a pretty good week.
- I felt uneasy the first few days not recording a podcast, but then I quickly got use to not doing it and taking a break.
- I wanted to try to take a week off to reflect about many things, and on my mind was this question – What should you do when doing something you love – becomes a source a stress.
- That;s why I took the break.
- My being was saying that you should step back for a short time and re-energize yourself.
- I know that I love this whole process of creating a daily podcast.
- It allows me to express myself and it helps me to become very productive in the other areas of my life.
- The WOrk Utopia Podcast is my 3rd podcast.
- I did 16 episodes of a show called The Habs Life and 2 episodes of the PSW Podcast before I started this one.
- I loved podcasting from the very beginning – but the ideas based on the show were not sustainable and did not keep my attention in a positive way.
- Work Utopia was ideal because I wanted to focus on positive messaging.