Fear Of Success
Does fear hold you back from enjoying the richness of life? Show recap:
- We protect our ego, we protect our identity
- We probably start protecting the sense of ourselves when we are very young.
- I attached this label of shyness to myself in the past.
- I became very comfortable with this and when it came to social environments, I used fear of socializing to protect myself, protect the label of shyness.
- I am shy, that is who I am, fear of others will protect that.
- I just practiced not being that way, and now I don’t hold on to that label.
- It’s funny, but it was as simple as that.
- Honestly, timing is everything.
- I think being psychological simply creates a lot of unnecessary complications.
- If you have an idea about doing something that will enhance your life, but fear is holding you back from taking action, imagine – imagine the worst case scenario.