How to Eliminate Regret
How to eliminate regret with your mind and actions. Some show notes:
- It’s all about the I.
- Capital I.
- I actually practiced for a long time to completely eliminate any and all of my regret.
- I used my spiritual life for this – more specifically – the concept of karma.
- The regrets that followed me, I had to get rid of them because they were with me all of the time.
- To get rid of them was to simply make up for my past regretful actions.
- They were counter actions I took to make up for the action, powered by honoring someone else.
- Then, when I felt it was enough, I let it go.
- I think during this period, I was interested in death and I was wanting to learn the best way to die.
- One thing I heard, that if you wanted to prepare yourself for a good death, then you eliminate all of your regrets.
- Apparently, regrets will become strong as you go through the dying process.
- That is not the experience that I want to have, so it was good motivation to eliminate regret all together.
- What is the point of having regret anyways?
- We all make mistakes.
- OMG, especially when you are young.